What To Look for When Renting A Dumpster in
Generally a rental is required for homeowners in DC who are doing extensive home renovation, landscaping or
garage clean-out jobs.
Renting a dumpster in DC is available for both private individuals and commercial use and are generally a superb
answer for construction demolition clean-ups, home improvement projects, or any type of extensive cleaning job.
But what types of dumpster rentals are there?
1. Clearly, what areas do they service? - is the primary question. We service areas all over the Maryland,
Virginia, and Washington, DC area.
2. Prices – Next, what are the dumpster rental prices, costs. etc?
3. Size - What are the distinct sizes available for a dumpster rental? How extensive is the job you are working
4. Length of Rental – How long is the common rental term? What extension fees, if any, will be charged if you
need to rent the dumpster for longer?
5. Delivery and Drop-off times – What delivery and/or drop-off times are available? How long in advance to you
have to book a dumpster rental? When do you need to rent the dumpster or roll off container?
6. Payment Methods – What payment methods are available?
7. What’s Included and What’s Not – Read the FINE PRINT of the contract. What you may ged rid of and what you
can't dispose of.
8. BBB and Associations – Are they certified with the Better Business Bureau? Local Building Associations? Are
there any complaints and if so, we they resolved satisfactorily?
Definitely no one is perfect but you should choose ethical and capable.
Please consider us at Maryland Dumpster Rental for your dumpster rental and home improvement project needs.
Call and Book a Dumpster