8 Things To Look For When Renting A Dumpster in
Generally, a dumpster rental is mandatory for many Virginia homeowners who are doing large home improvement,
landscaping or garage clean-out jobs.
Renting a dumpster is available for both private individuals and commercial use and are frequently a superior
option for construction remodeling clean-ups, home renovation projects, or any sort of major cleaning job.
But what types of dumpster rentals are there?
1. Certainly, what areas do they service? - is the main question. We service areas all over the Maryland,
Virginia, and DC area.
2. Prices – After that, what are the dumpster rental prices, costs. etc?
3. Size - What are the different sizes available for renting a dumpster? How big is the job you are working
4. Length of Rental – How long is the prevalent rental term? What extension fees, if any, will be charged if you
need to rent the dumpster for longer?
5. Delivery and Drop-off times – What delivery and/or drop-off times are available? Is Same Day or Next day
service available? When do you need to rent the dumpster or roll off container?
6. Payment Methods – What payment methods are available?
7. What’s Included and What’s Not – Read the FINE PRINT of the contract. What you can dispose of and what you
can't dispose of.
8. BBB and Associations – Are they certified with the Better Business Bureau? Local Building Associations? Are
there any complaints and if so, we they resolved satisfactorily?
Certainly, no one is perfect but they should be ethical and experienced.
If you are interested in a Dumpster Rental in
Virginia please contact us today so that we can answer all your questions.
Call and Book a Dumpster Today!